The status of other State Parks is available on DEEP (Department of Energy and Environmental Protection) website.
You can also follow @CTStateParks on Twitter.
– Registration for SGPA’s February 2022 hike, “Winter Tree Identification” is open. For more information, including the date, time and registration, head to our hiking page.
– A record number of 94 Hikers completed various Giant Masters Programs in 2021. Congratulations to all:
Regular Giant Master (75), Four Season’s Giant Master (11), Twelve Month Giant Master (2), Giant Master Marathoner (6)
– Please keep your dogs on leash according to DEEP guidelines for Responsible Recreation.
– Please educate yourself about Ticks and Safety Measures.
– Stay Safe while hiking by staying on the Marked trails. Enjoy nature and please Leave No Trace.
– Please continue to follow CDC guidelines for COVID
For more information on Trails Crew operations or to join Trail Crew, please see the Trail Maintenace Page .
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!